Red Berry believes that the blend of technical knowledge, skills, focus and experience has become critically important for businesses, especially startups, to face new and more complex challenges. To help our clients do this efficiently, we offer a dynamic and comprehensive Accounting-Book Keeping-Payroll Services portfolio. This is in particular helpful for the establishing businesses in UAE who want to outsource these functions.
Accounting & Book-Keeping Services- Manage your Reporting & Processing Requirements smoothly, cost-effectively & on-Time
Red Berry’s specialized Accountants and book-keepers prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports for the clients. We combine qualified and experienced accounting experts with systematized processes and latest accounting technology to ensure businesses get the best accounting and book-keeping services to support their exclusive business needs.
The Service Highlights
- Profit optimization reports
- Bring together information prepared by the book-keeping function
- Prepare profit and loss statements
- Account and Balance sheet in a statutory format
- Prepare financial information required by the parent company of an MNC
- Facilitating audit report of companies
- Recording of all financial transactions, including sales, revenue, purchases, income and payments.
- Preparation of Trail Balance
Payroll Services – You get the Talent, Let us do the rest!
Red Berry is known as a fast, reliable and cost-effective payroll service provider across UAE. By outsourcing your payroll to our industry-experienced payroll experts, you can save significant cost and resources.
Our Payroll professionals can successfully handle hundreds of employees’ data base and complete the payroll function in timely and cost effective manner. The Payroll services are not just equipped with local advice and expertise, but these also take into an account the jurisdiction of the state the business is operating in.
The Service Highlights
- Weekly and monthly payroll processing
- Management of Payroll withholding taxes
- Weekly billing and collection reports
- Workers’ compensation and insurance working
- Expense disbursements
- Per Diems
- Performance/Annual Bonuses & Ex-Gratia management
- Compliance with Changes in Company’s Payroll policies and government regulations